Read highlights from our webinar about a new balance system that can determine minimum weight and standard deviation without the need for weights
Checking the performance of a balance and calculating its minimum weight is an important factor in ensuring accurate weighing in today’s regulated laboratories.
In a recent webinar, now available on demand, A&D Instruments’ European Director of Weighing, Steve Vaughan, outlines a patented new technology from A&D called Electronically Controlled Load™ (ECL) — incorporated in the companies APOLLO series GF-A/GX-A balances — which allows automatic precision assessment of a balance and determination of minimum weight, at the simple touch of a button.
The webinar covers:
- Balance suitability and performance testing, what it is and why it’s important
- Conventional methods of balance performance determination using calibration weights
- A new approach using patented ECL technology & benefits of this new approach
Missed the live event? Don’t worry, you can watch the webinar on-demand>>
At the end of the webinar, our guest speaker answered live questions from attendees, the highlights of this Q&A session can be read in the article below.
Today, it has become commonplace for materials to be weighed with automated devices. As precision balances are increasingly used in that way not just in production lines/systems but also in laboratories, users now face a range of unexpected problems. The incorporated advanced technologies in the GF-A | GX-A Series provide innovative solutions to the user.
- Impact Shock Detection (ISD) – Reliable high speed printer with easy paper replacement.
- Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) – Automated self diagnostic check at the touch of a button.
- Flow Rate Display (FRD) – Streamline & improve filling or dosing accuracy & precision.
- Smart-SHS – Latest advancement in hybrid weigh cell design.
- QuickMin-S – Easily calculate the minimum sample weight to USP 41 at the installation location.